We want to make sure you are 100% happy with your purchase. Should you decide to return your unused/unopened purchase for an exchange or full refund, you can do so within 30 days from your purchase date as long as the following terms are met:
The item/s are returned in as new condition.
Manual, accessories and any other item associated with that sale are fully intact.
A return of any kind will not be granted once the item has been assembled or modified in any way.
Item/s returned purchased under the Free Shipping policy - In this scenario we will not refund the full purchase price, we will hold the going rate from the Australia Post website for the article from sender postcode to receiver postcode.
If a package has been damaged in shipping and it is apparent when the package arrives at your door, please refuse the delivery.
Due to the nature of the product, its intended uses , High Performance Hobbies foresee a maximum warranty life of 30 days, given proper care and maintenance is provided and all safety and instructional material are observed and adhered to. High Performance Hobbies are not liable for injuries sustained due to improper use. Any claim of injury or death due to improper use or failing to follow safety instructions will not be entered into.
Within the 30 days, High Performance Hoobbies provides a 30 day repair warranty on the product (all wearable items will be excluded. e.g., clutches, tyres, pull starters etc). Thereafter this period, all claims will be inspected and rectified accordingly on a case-by-case basis. In some cases we will require the return of a faulty part or product depending on the claim. A representative from High Performance Hobbies will contact you should this be necessary. Customers are advised not to return items without prior approval; these will simply be returned to the sender. The original copy of any invoicing will need to be provided with the return. These will then be examined and tested for fault by our expert mechanics, and replaced or repaired as required. The buyer is responsible for round trip postage. This includes the return of any replacement or repaired parts.
Any signs of misuse or neglect, for example, dirt in carburetors, will be seen to forfeit this guarantee. The guarantee also does not cover general and natural wear and tear.
If a part is deemed to not be faulty, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item and charged for the assessment time, at our discretion. Arrangements and payments must be made within 14 days of notification or parts will be disposed of at our discretion.
However, we will be happy to assist with any repairs at the appropriate cost to the customer.
When you buy a product from High Performance Hobbies as a consumer you have rights under law which cannot be denied to you by High Performance Hobbies. High Performance Hobbies customers are entitled to a remedy if products do not comply with these legal rights.
Prior to 1 January 2011, your legal rights are called 'implied rights', and they are:
• Quality - goods supplied by High Performance Hobbies must be of merchantable quality. That is, they must meet a level of quality and performance that would be reasonable to expect, given their price and description. For example, you might expect that a 1/8 Pro Buggy would have a higher level of quality and performance and last longer than a lower priced 1/10 buggy.
• Description - goods supplied by High Performance Hobbies must match any description provided by High Performance Hobbies, for example on our website;
• Purpose – goods supplied to you by High Performance Hobbies must be fit for any purpose for which these types of goods or services are usually purchased.
As of 1 January 2011, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The guarantees are similar to implied rights, except:
• Quality - the implied warranty of merchantable quality is replaced with a consumer guarantee of acceptable quality. The test for acceptable quality is whether a reasonable consumer, fully aware of the state and condition of the goods, would find them:
*safe, durable and free from defects;
*acceptable in appearance and finish; and
* fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied.
This must take into account the nature and price of the goods, and any statements on packaging or labeling.